Are You A New Mommy? Or do you Have a Little One on the way? Congratulations and Welcome to the wonderful world of being a mom!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase. Please read full disclaimer here. Thank you for your support!
To all the new mommies and mommies to be!
Hello beautiful! Let me start off by saying, “congratulations” on your little miracle! Whether you are holding your new love in your arms or they are still taking over your belly, growing nice and strong. I have to tell you, that you are amazing!
Baby making isn’t easy! Well let me rephrase that… Growing a baby isn’t easy! 😉
I really felt the need to let you all know that! Anyway, I was just thinking about when I had my babies. I have a 6 year old girl, her name is Kristilyn and a 2 year old boy named Jameson. They can really test my patience but, I wouldn’t change a thing! I have to admit that I do miss them being so little sometimes. It does go quick mommies so treasure every moment!
There is NO feeling in the world like holding your new baby. That brand new, beautiful baby smell ( YES there is a baby smell, no I’m not crazy). Enjoy it because it does disappear! They are so fragile and need you for everything…YOU are their everything and they are yours.
This is true love!
Okay now that I have reminisced, I was browsing amazon and seen this baby monitor in the video product section, its called the cubo al. Well it really got me thinking, what a huge relief this would have given me back when my babies were new. For instance,I cant even begin to tell you how many times you will be getting up in a panic just to check your little one! I don’t know if this even existed at the time I had my last baby. All I know is that I could have relaxed a lot more knowing my baby was safe.
If you don’t feel like clicking the link above to check it out, ill just list a few things this baby monitor can do. You will see my point, I promise.
- Pediatrician created sleep safety system…Covered Face and rollover alert. it can detect if your baby’s mouth and nose are covered by items or if your baby got stuck rolling over.
- Says it was created by parents for parents… 2-way audio, 18-hour playback, Temp. & Humidity alert, No lights on camera.
- has night vision, auto photo capture, cry detection
- Has a danger zone alert… even for toddler years (I didn’t know that until now) tells you when your little one is entering a dangerous room or stuck in the crib spindles.
- Say that you can check on baby no matter the distance
- auto photo makes sure you don’t miss any moments
- you can share viewing access with up to 7 people
- easy set up. comes with floor and crib stand. plus a mobile stand for playroom and travel it mentions
Okay, so this is just something I wanted to share with all you new mommies. I do really think this could be very helpful. If its in the budget of course. Safe baby and years of use though is something to keep in mind.
I wont try selling you on that new device that lets you know when your baby needs a diaper. That is a little over the top for me. haha What are your thoughts? Send me a comment id love to know! ** Liz
“never wake a sleeping baby”. that is a little advice I was told. haha they will be up a lot! just relax while you can.